What's your new role about?
As the Salesforce Solution Analyst at DAZN you will be part of a dynamic team, that will have a vital position in understanding business needs and collaborating with technology stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions ensuring quality. Gathering requirements from stakeholders to help advance existing applications or scope new requirements will be key responsibilities.
This job is a great opportunity to become hands-on shaping the organisation’s Salesforce roadmap which will play a key part in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
This position would suit someone from a Analyst background, has a strong Salesforce experience and has QA experience. To be successful, you will need to be dynamic and flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- TSQA will, in collaboration with key stakeholders, provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Understand, capture and communicate business direction, challenges and requirements
- Participate in solution discussion. Evaluate and propose solution approaches
- Support business process change
- Test all solution aspects including, but not limited to acceptance, security, performance, integration
- Deliver business solutions that include technology implementations and/or adaptations
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience in IT across the full System Development Lifecycle, covering but not limited to: Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity
- Experience as a QA engineer/ Test Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong experience Creating & executing of test scripts
- Solid experience in systems analysis and Creating Solution Designs
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy - Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Communicating with impact - Displays the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience in IT projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications
- Demonstrable track record of business analysis, including product backlog and version control management
- Working experience of requirements capture/modelling methods such as User Stories, Use Cases and Process Maps
- Understanding Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience working in the Broadcasting industry
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com