What's your new role about?
HR – because doing “something with people” really excites you
You are a person who is thrilled to do “something with people” and knows that HR can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just employment law – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world! As our new HR intern in Germany, you’ll will get to support employee requests, help in creating contracts and make sure our employee on-boarding is nothing but outstanding. You will also get the chance to be involved in interesting HR related projects that seek to make our HR service even better, e.g. establish collaborations with universities.
To ensure a smooth-running, you’ll work closely with the international HR & recruitment teams to learn about internal processes, as well as HR & recruitment best practices in an international company– all in all, you will get a great exposure to our HR operations which will expand your horizon.
What’s even better – you will get your own little project to take ownership of: you’ll be the one to manage our intern programme, of course after an in-depth introduction by our HR Generalist.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’ll be the first point of contact for internship related HR queries
- Creation of documents such as employment contracts and references
- You’ll help in onboarding our employees
- Taking care of administrative tasks and personnel records
- Last but not least: you’ll get the chance to get in-depth insights into HR operations and recruitment processes in an international company
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A keen interest in HR operations
- Currently studying an HR related or business focused subject
- Confident in using MS Office tools
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Initial HR experience gained through internships
- Experience studying abroad and being able to communicate within an international company
- Department: HR Operations
- Reports To (title): HR Generalist
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Ismaning, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: no
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.