What's your new role about?
From the Premier League, Premiership Rugby, La Liga, NFL, FIBA, WTA, and UFC, DAZN is at the heart of the broadcasting of the World’s major sports.
Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Japan, Canada and now America can watch some of these major sports.
We are looking for someone who is bursting with ideas and creativity, combined with a real interest in sport. In return you will work on designing and creating motion graphics for the DAZN platform, all produced out of our state of the art production facility in Leeds.
You’ll play an active role in the creative process of creating graphics for promos, trailers and marketing campaigns, for use on and off the DAZN platform. You’ll be a team player who is aware of what is fresh and exciting in the marketplace, buzzing with exhilarating ideas that work across multiple platforms, all with the same result driving people to watch our amazing content. Working with editors and producers you’ll develop fresh and exciting approaches to graphics, and have a strong creative flair to drive innovation across the brand. Your work will sit comfortably across multiple platforms, including social. Armed with some good experience from working in a broadcast environment, your enthusiasm for what you do will bring the best of those around you.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’ll enjoy being visually inventive, organised and motivated, keen to learn every day and love working with people and articulating your ideas.
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stakeholders to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- To follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work to formal and informal creative briefs.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- Ensure your work is editorially and accurate technically compliant.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Educated to degree level in design, media, animation, or a related design discipline, or have equivalent industry experience with demonstrable graphic design, branding skills.
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV is required
- A minimum of 3 years’ design experience, ideally in a broadcast/production environment
- An interest in sports and knowledge of current trends in the sports media and broadcasting
- Adobe creative suite After effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great understanding of typography, composition
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Department: DAZN Creative Leeds
- Job Title: Motion Designer — DAZN
- Reports To (title): Senior Designer Leeds
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Madrid
- Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week -
- Line Management Responsibility: No