What's your new role about?
As a CRM Ops Specialist, your role involves facilitating BAU support across department for customer acquisition, retention & winback, and to drive growth and revenue across the business.
With your your love for tech & sports, you will get the chance to explore opportunities in various tools & tech stacks, including Worlds #1 CRM Platform – SFMC, #1Customer Engagement Platform Urban Airship, to bring ideas to life.
If you want to implement your own effective ideas and strategies within a state-of-the art CRM environment - this might just be the perfect role for you.
How will you stand out to us?
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll do (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Facilitate BAU support across department
- Define and implement new approach to improve the BAU
- Setups and integrations of tools
- Deliver administrative support where needed
- Evaluation and execution of the BAU
- Front-end template development and advise on the best practice
- Auditing and reporting to the relevant stakeholders as per the set standards
- Ensuring the delivery of best practice campaigns across markets
- Understand and use marketing automation systems to support wider business needs
- Enhance the learning and training curve
- Meet the defined SLAs in terms of accuracy, utilization and response as per the set standards
- Designing - Assisting in the development of creative assets for digital acquisition and email campaigns
- Optimizing and providing post-campaign reports and analysis
- Work with internal teams/counterparts to ensure that campaigns launch on time and the issues troubleshot successfully
- Staying informed on industry trends, the competitive landscape and new technologies influencing email marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans
Do you have these essentials?
Do you have these desirables?
Here's a little more about us…
Department: 77-395 - Marketing - Retention
Job Title: CRM Ops Specialist
Reports to (title): Team Lead
Career Level: CL1
Location: Mangalore, India
Hours of Work: 9 hours, 5 days in a week
Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.