What's your new role about?
Join DAZN as our new Threat & Vulnerability Manager in our Security Operations team working in an autonomous role overseeing the global security vulnerability management programme and the threat intelligence initiative. This is a great opportunity to lead on the design and delivery of the programmes. This role will operate across the full breadth of technologies at DAZN and will interface with every business unit globally.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Design and deliver the Vulnerability Management framework. Including detection and remediation of internal and external vulnerabilities, on-prem and cloud infrastructure, applications, systems, and vulnerabilities in 3rd party products and SaaS solutions
- Use threat hunting techniques to find areas of the business that are vulnerable to undocumented exploits
- Report to the CISO on the posture of the organisation
- Measure the responsiveness of the implementation team through KPIs
- Support the Compliance team with audit evidence
- Define and deliver the Penetration Testing programme
- Manage internal and external pen tests
- Present the risk position to the business on a service by service basis
- Asses the viability of a Bug Bounty scheme
- Manage the Threat Intel platform
- Blend private and open-source threat/vuln feeds
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU EXCEL IN YOUR ROLE
- Experience with vulnerability detection technology
- Experience using penetration testing tools such as NMAP and Wireshark
- Experience with Threat Intelligence platforms
- Experience with ticketing systems such as JIRA or ServiceNow
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Familiarity with regulations such as data protection legislation, or Payment Card Industry, or security frameworks such as ISO 27001, CIS and ISF
- Bring relevant experience and certifications - but none specified
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.