What's your new role about?
DAZN is growing! New sports rights are now being won regularly, new partnerships are being developed weekly and new teams are being built in every location! We’re in partnership with Snap Inc. and YouTube to improve the way that you and our customers consume our content. We’re developing new and original content in addition to our plethora of live events. We’re streaming all over the world, with millions of subscribers across some of the most popular sporting events from the Champions League final through to the best boxing events.
So that’s the sales pitch over! Want to help us with this growth? Come and join our freelance pool! We need people to work with us across our Master Control Room, Transmission Team, and WTA in Bangor. You can work around your other commitments, as much or as little as you like, and you’ll be given full training on the systems we use.
Obviously, you’d need to be close to the office (permanent opportunities are available). Freelancers are extensions of our excellent permanent team and are vital in us producing the best possible content to our customer base.
Want to know more or have an informal chat? Send us your CV through and lets set something up.
As our new Freelance Broadcast Professional, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the WTA Team and be responsible for the global delivery of the WTA tour, ensuring the Tennis is delivered to an excellent standard, ensuring all issues are resolved quickly. Love Tennis? This is for you!
- Be part of our Transmission team, ensuring the content that hits our platform is delivered to the highest standard. Love a variety of sport and have a passion for making things look as good as they can? Transmission might be for you!
- Be part of our MCR team, ensuring the content we acquire meets broadcast standards, completing routing switches to our various departments and aligning content with the production requirements stated. If you have an eye for quality and love working with technology, MCR might be the place for you!
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A passion for sport
- A logical approach and able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a live sports or broadcast environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.