What's your new role about?
If you are crazy about sport and are interested in using your experience in an operational environment in an exciting area of Live Broadcasting Services, then DAZN is the place to be! As Bookings Coordinator, you will help to ensure that our live global Broadcast teams have every small element required to successfully broadcast every second of sporting content to all our consumers around the world.
You’ll be part of a collaborative and supportive team, in a fast paced environment, where you’ll juggle lots of information and requirements and also understand how our global infrastructure comes together, so you can bring video signals in, direct and distribute them wherever needed. Because our customers are global and our sports we provide run 24/7, the position will also require you to work evenings, public holidays and weekends on a shift basis, but you’ll gain incredible insight into the complexities that bring a global sports streaming service to life!
So if DAZN sounds like a great place for you to grow your career, then we would love to hear from you….
As our new Bookings Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Scheduling of events within ScheduALL with correct TX timings & technical device allocation
- Liaising with key external & internal stakeholders to obtain required information for successful event delivery
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members
- Understand the operational workflows
- Awareness of ingest costs & highlighting overspends
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Clear communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to work well within a team and have a team attitude
- Highly organized with a methodological approach to work
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to hit tight deadlines
- Open to change and new workflows
Even better if you have:
- Previous use of ScheduALL or a similar scheduling system
- Knowledge of Mediagenix WON or a similar scheduling system
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.