What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry is an ambitious challenge! We are playing more hours of live sport than any other broadcaster anywhere in the world and we are on a journey to change the game for sports fans! We are committed to bringing sport to fans in an affordable, accessible and flexible way. Our Customer Service team is key to DAZN’s success.
Join DAZN as a customer service agent to deliver a World class experience to all DAZN customers globally, working in a 24/7 environment in our Hyderabad office. You will be the first touchpoint for our users and will use your excellent customer service skills to enhance DAZN’s reputation as the number one live sport destination.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life. Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build your customer service skills by being a first point of contact for DAZN customers
- Complete our customer service training programme
- Gain broader business experience by working with multiple global teams
- Work on DAZN’s customer retention strategy
- Provide valuable feedback to improve the customer experience
- Build data and performance skills by ensuring KPI and SLA adherence
- Be part of an inclusive and dynamic customer service team
- Own customer issues
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Business level English (C1)
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment
- Good understanding of customer service metrics such as Average Handling Time, Average Response Time, First Time Right, etc
- Strong focus on quality and ambition to deliver world class customer service experience for sports fans
- Ability to troubleshoot customer queries such as streaming, payment and technical issues
- Teamwork and willingness to adapt to DAZN processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Even better if you have:
- Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
- Previous experience using Zendesk
- An interest in global sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.