What's your new role about?
As our Senior Product Manager for Living Room you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of our digital video service globally across game consoles, connected TVs, and set-top boxes. You will be responsible for the in-life management to create a best-in-class DAZN experience on core TV platforms. You will also collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define and deliver a product roadmap for the DAZN living room devices experience.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints meet critical deadlines. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR ROLE?
- Own in-life product management including the submissions process, new model onboarding, test automation for living room devices, new platform features, optimising on device error messages and KPI adherence for all living room platforms
- Be a Living Room platform experience evangelist. Using this knowledge you will have a dotted line to the Beta programmes team and Content Discovery team to ensure our Beta programmes are relevant to our research requirements and that every feature developed is optimised for living room.
- Partner with key stakeholders to help define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience on Living Room platforms.
- Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial, and legal teams to represent the business with TV platform partners. Collaborate with the UX design team on wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Respond to day to day queries, demos and reviews with developers to ensure what is built meets expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market and consumer electronics, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.Drive continuous improvements of the product and create competitive advantage from personal insight, analytics, and customer viewing trends/habits focusing on customer metrics and associated conversion/retention rates.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Quality delivery: strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Process improvement: demonstrable experience in taking manual tasks and automating them, simplifying processes for both internal and external stakeholders, improving processes and managing change.
- Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, ideally including understanding of how TV platforms operate.
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
- Data-driven analysis: proven experience of analysing and using data to make key product decisions e.g. as evidence to prioritise bugs and/or new features.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- A degree, MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training and development
- Experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development
- Interest in sport
- German, Japanese, and French language skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.