What's your new role about?
As our Senior Product Manager for Living Room you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of our digital video service globally across game consoles, connected TVs, and set-top boxes. You will be responsible for the in-life management to create a best-in-class DAZN experience on core TV platforms. You will also collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define and deliver a product roadmap for the DAZN living room devices experience.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints meet critical deadlines. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR ROLE?
- Own in-life product management including the submissions process, new model onboarding, test automation for living room devices, new platform features, optimising on device error messages and KPI adherence for all living room platforms
- Be a Living Room platform experience evangelist. Using this knowledge you will have a dotted line to the Beta programmes team and Content Discovery team to ensure our Beta programmes are relevant to our research requirements and that every feature developed is optimised for living room.
- Partner with key stakeholders to help define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience on Living Room platforms.
- Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial, and legal teams to represent the business with TV platform partners. Collaborate with the UX design team on wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Respond to day to day queries, demos and reviews with developers to ensure what is built meets expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market and consumer electronics, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.Drive continuous improvements of the product and create competitive advantage from personal insight, analytics, and customer viewing trends/habits focusing on customer metrics and associated conversion/retention rates.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Quality delivery: strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Process improvement: demonstrable experience in taking manual tasks and automating them, simplifying processes for both internal and external stakeholders, improving processes and managing change.
- Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, ideally including understanding of how TV platforms operate.
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
- Data-driven analysis: proven experience of analysing and using data to make key product decisions e.g. as evidence to prioritise bugs and/or new features.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- A degree, MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training and development
- Experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development
- Interest in sport
- German, Japanese, and French language skills
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN is now the world’s largest live sports streaming service, streaming over 250m hours of live sport in 2018. Customers using DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no long-term commitments.
We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is currently available in the United States, Canada, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Brazil, and Japan
on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles
. DAZN Group a leading global sports media group. Check out DAZN here.
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine countries. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to building a great product for our customers. Our Product team works collaboratively with the Engineering team to continue optimizing our OTT Product and serve even more happy customers around the world.
We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, featuring the widest arry of live and on-demand content ever offered on one platform. We partner with the biggest rights holders across football (Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and 25+ more), boxing, Formula 1, NFL, NHL Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Golf and many more, produce the best content ourselves, and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
If you’re looking to really make your mark on a fast growing global product, this is your chance.