What's your new role about?
As the DAZN Delivery Manager - Product you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, transitioning and management of all technical elements impacting the DAZN product workflows.
Evaluating the impact of the workflow on the product from a user’s prospective
Working with the product team to architect and propose a best-fit solution for DAZN from an operational view point
Take a leading role in ensuring delivery of that solution is on time, within budget, meets client quality expectations.
Proactively identify and relay opportunities to stakeholders.
Provide clear data on requirements, tasks and estimated times to complete.
Creation of business cases and documentation
Take responsibility for the quality of workflows and implementation; identifying risks and issues, effectively managing them and communicating them to stakeholders
Central governance across the core Perform content delivery platforms
This involves working closely with the Content Manager - DAZN, who will provide client liaison and scope the services around the technical solutions provided by the Delivery Manager. Day to day you will liaise with project managers, product development, workflow delivery specialists, and all operations divisions including engineering and technical platform programmers.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Responsible for the planning, management and implementation of all operational product work streams.
- Ensuring all projects are progressing and completed successfully according to delivery SLA’s
- Ability to multitask across several projects and setup delivery service method to a strict timeframe to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and with clear incident and redundancy management plan
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with internal support and technical teams, balancing technical requirements and expectations with a client service delivery model
- Creation and implementation of new workflows and metadata related process. Evaluating the impact of the workflow on the product from a user’s prospective
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Understanding of various processes Content Management processes, services workflows and delivery platforms
- An understanding of new technologies and how they would benefit existing services.
- Experience working with product teams and reviewing interaction with UI’s.
- Management of high profile accounts and clients
- Be able to work flexibly and be available during some live sports events (including some evenings and weekends)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience of working as a project lead in sports media sector with a strong passion for both sports and digital technology
- Experience with internet and mobile technologies
- Understanding of live streaming, VOD and OTT platforms
- Department: Production Services
- Reports To: Content Operations Manager
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Feltham
- Hours of Work: 37.5 – some evenings/weekends around the Sport calendar
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.