What's your new role about?
As Coordinator, Global Communications, you will play a key support role for DAZN’s Global Communications team.
You will be part of a busy group, working across consumer, corporate, trade and internal communications, liaising with global colleagues across time zones.
With a keen interest in and experience of working with the media, social platforms and wider influencers, you will help execute some of the most groundbreaking initiatives in media and sports today. As you establish yourself within the team, you will have the opportunity to shape and own projects from start to finish.
Your role will put you at the center of DAZN’s global communications and growth strategy, setting you on a path for career growth within one of the world’s most exciting sports media businesses.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategic and tactical support for the Communications Manager and VP, Global Communications.
- Liaise with media and influencers, and manage operating systems for our global press office functions including databases and timelines
- Research and draft key announcements, social media content and online copy
- Maintain internal reports and fact sheets, gathering information from the team and stakeholders
- Create and edit itineraries for appearances and events
- Support on other key department deliverables such as conferences, town halls and other events
- Work with central team and teams in markets, to help coordinate global activity across time zones
- Support the team on social media content creation and execution
- Oversee the distribution of information, including announcements, programming highlights, promotional assets and teasers
- Identify opportunities to promoting DAZN and its content via the media, influencers, events, online, podcasts and social media, including drafting pitches
- Support the team with day-to-day administrative tasks where required and manage key media tools
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2+ years communications experience (publicity and / or corporate) in a fast-moving media / television organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in dealing with the media and influencers
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in creating and posting content for social platforms
- Flexibility and comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent time management
- Internships a plus
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.