What's your new role about?
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our Media Advertising Operations team in São Paulo, as an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the team, you will oversee all aspects of advertising delivery and inventory optimisation in Brazil, across all DAZN properties.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, process driven and with a hunger for continuous learning. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (Ad Manager), Oracle (BlueKai, MOAT) and Amazon (TAM). Any previous experience working in a broadcast or OTT environment will also be seen as a plus.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ensuring our Advertising Product Portfolio is running as expected and does not compromise user experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues.
- Manage the health and performance of all advertising activity across DAZN properties, including OTT and digital platforms.
- Provide optimization recommendations to ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign delivery and network inventory.
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, such as Google AdManager, BlueKai, Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Telaria, Rubicon and Verizon.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least, 5 years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus) and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, advertising standards (i.e. VAST, VPAID) and terminology
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Deep knowledge in Excel, Data Studio e Tableau
- Experience working across DMPs and implementing data strategies
- Department: Media Ad Operations (Brazil)
- Reports To (title): Programmatic Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Brazil – Sao Paulo
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We have just launched in Spain and Brazil.
BRAZIL BENEFITS INCLUDE…
For now, we offer market competitive benefits, such as Parking or Transportation vouchers, meal voucher, health, dental and life insurance for you and your legal dependents. We’re also currently working on our benefits package to even more competitive with the market.
You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere and great office will add up to your experience working with us.