What's your new role about?
Do you love sport, anytime, anyplace, anywhere? Then come and join the biggest sports broadcaster in the world as a Presentation Delivery Executive.
Our Presentation Operational Team are looking for our newest member to join us in delivering some of the biggest sporting events around the globe. As a Presentation Delivery Executive, you will be responsible for the generation and submission of the transmission formats across our OTT platform. Working alongside Transmission, Planning and Coordination teams you will play a key role in the operation of DAZN’s live delivery, using MediaGeniX’s What’sOn as a primary too.
Working in Live Sport is an exciting and dynamic environment that benefits from being challenging yet rewarding. We thrive on change in order to deliver the best viewership possible whilst maintaining accurate and efficient delivery. Your industry knowledge along with strong attention to detail and organisational skills will put you in position to play a fundamental role in our Presentation Ops team.
Our Presentation Operations Team is very much at the heart of DAZN. So your positive, creative attitude along with some strong collaboration skills will play a key part towards galvanising and developing our growing department. We thrive on staying at the forefront of the industry so you’ll need to be a bit of a chameleon too in order to adapt to regular changes in business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Presentation Delivery Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Comply & validate the transmission formats to meet regulatory and other scheduling requirements
- Re-sequencing the junction items if required
- Change management of required updates
- Work with system owner to maintain system functionality
- Deliver complete and accurate transmission formats to business driven deadlines
- Work closely with the Presentation Coordinators to fulfil business requirements
- Manage reporting of all impacting issues
- Provide relevant standby formats
- Liaise with relevant departments to investigate and resolve issues
- Identify, manage and remove risk
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Constant attention to detail and the ability to pre-empt problems
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of DAZN
- Some understanding of OTT
Even better if you have:
- Language skills
- Experience of reading live running orders
- Experience working with Media Genix’s ‘What’s On’ tool
- Experience in an international organisation
- Experience in presentation, formats and operating systems
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.