What's your new role about?
Are you an experience Security Analyst, passionate about logging and monitoring capabilities and looking for an exciting challenge? Can you bring data to life using beautiful visualisations? Can you shine a light on the threat actors hiding in the shadows?
Join us to shape the future of data analysis and threat detection within DAZN Security Operations and more wider teams to create the most effective visualisations. In this two-fold role, the successful candidate will get to perfect the arts of classical Security Operations and DevSecOps at the same time. If you have the skillset to make data come to life we would like to hear from you
If you are someone who wants to stretch your current capabilities, this is something for you and we cannot wait to have you on board of this journey with us.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Configuration of SIEM data sources (Azure Sentinel) & tuning of rulesets
- Mine existing log sources data for malicious pattern identification
- Enrich data set through visualisation, queries or reports for an actionable task
- Coach the DevOps team on operational baseline for logging & monitoring
- Influence the culture / mindset for the adoption of ‘Secure by Design’
- Collaborate in Threat Modelling workshops to help developers identify security threats
- Help ensure that best practices for SIEM implementation is followed at DAZN
- Collaborate with different business stakeholders to define the use cases for monitoring
- Assist the security analysts in the BAU activities for ad-hoc queries & threat hunting scenarios
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Knowledge of Azure Sentinel and New Relic
- Experience working within SOC/ Threat Hunt/Threat Intelligence environment
- Good understanding of different Operation Systems - Windows/Linux/ Mac
- Working Experience with multiple monitoring tools /platforms such as AWS CloudWatch, AWS GuardDuty, Windows Defender ATP, Dome9, PagerDuty
- Proficient in writing queries in Azure through Powershell, Graph API, KQL, NRQL
- Experience with programming or scripting languages and good knowledge of Elasticsearch + Kibana, New Relic
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Open to actively assist in security incidents when required
- Sound understanding of Secure Engineering Principles and Standards (ISO27001/PCI/NIST)
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow.
- Bring relevant experience and certifications - but none specified.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.