What's your new role about?
Are you experienced working in international tax but perhaps looking for a new challenge? How does working for a fast paced, ever expanding digital media business with a truly global footprint sound?
As a developing International Tax Manager at DAZN, you’ll take responsibility for Corporate Tax compliance and reporting for the DAZN Group across 20 territories (with more to come!) and will also support with advisory projects. To ensure a smooth transition, you will have experience of Corporate Tax in a business environment (including compliance management and return preparation/review), good corporate tax technical knowledge and be highly competent in tax accounting.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Reviewing corporate tax returns and assist with other tax compliance including transfer pricing and R&D claims in territory
- Preparing tax charges, provisions and accounting disclosures
- Managing global corporate tax compliance and helping to maintain the relationships with global tax compliance suppliers
- Reviewing and improving corporate tax processes and documentation (including balance sheet reconciliations and tax payment forecasts), and minimising the cost of withholding taxes
- Supporting the VP International Tax and Group Tax Director in tax advisory projects
- Monitoring the impact of the BEPS agenda, including monitoring Permanent Establishment risk and the introduction of digital taxes
- Developing the Corporate Tax Analyst who will support you in these activities
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of UK and some international corporate tax return preparation and review
- Experience of preparing tax charges, provisions and accounting disclosures (ideally under IFRS & UK GAAP), plus introducing quarterly intercompany charging
- Confident with compliance management
- Experience of corporate tax (UK and international) in a business environment
- Capability to effectively manage external (or other) advisers and consultants
- You’ll be flexible and measured in your approach, allowing you to handle multiple tasks in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities and unpredictable demands
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of other MS Office software (Powerpoint, Word, 365, etc.)
- Department: Finance
- Internal Job Title: International Tax Manager
- Reports To (title): VP International Tax
- Country and Location: Feltham, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.