What's your new role about?
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to engineering best practices, code conventions and development methodologies
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- Familiar with build automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with ReactJS or VueJS and Redux or flux or mobx
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO:
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in the development of a high-profile digital video service
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design, functional programing, design patterns and extreme programming
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.