What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As the System Administrator of Service Now and ScheduALL you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by maintaining, developing, upgrading and supporting these key systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a key stakeholder in the development of systems core to DAZN's rapid expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and be involved in projects throughout our global organisation.
This role would suit someone with a technical Broadcast background in Support/System Administration or architecture and engineering. The role requires in depth experience installing, supporting and upgrading systems.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Responsibility for system maintenance, monitoring and administration including managing user access and capacity.
- Manage releases, upgrades, installations, integration and regression testing.
- Experience of configuring and customising workflows and functions including forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards.
- Modifying Security information and permissions
- Diagnose system issues, track bug fixes to resolution.
- Manage system reporting, creating support documentation and delivering end-user training.
- Interact regularly with the supplier maintain a good relationship, managing escalations and requests.
- Keeping up to date with ServiceNow and related system developments.
- Front end user support, including issue investigation.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Technical understanding of Broadcast operations and business workflows.
- Extensive ServiceNow system administration experience [AP1]
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, technical environment[AP2]
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with Office 365, Jira & Confluence[AP1]
- Extensive ScheduALL experience
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL and querying databases.
- Solid infrastructure skills: Windows Server, VMWare, HyperV, AD, LAN, VPN
- Experience of building workflows and scripting
- Knowledge of Webservice API’s
- Understanding of Broadcast operation and automation schedules.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.