What's your new role about?
Are you currently studying andwant to gain experience in working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target-driven? If so, DAZN is hiring an Intern (m/f/d) within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximizing revenue, and supporting the team in managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
In this role, you will work closely with the wider Agency sales team who is responsible for all revenues from media agenciesand the business development function. To ensure that client campaigns are delivered successfully, you will brief and cooperate with the internal Client services team. Your feedback will be also crucial for our business planning team who develop & track the short-term and long-term business plan for the Media division.
You'll also have the opportunity to learn more about DAZN's production processes, from rights acquisition to content planning.
This role is based inMunich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, family-friendly community,learning and development resources, Mobile working,and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Intern (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain expertise of the local media landscape including all market-relevant participants (brands, agencies, betting, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Support the team in developing new revenue streams in the social Media areas & TV Go2market packages & build new business opportunities with media agencies
- Prepare meetings and information material
- Learn more about the DAZN-Podcast eco-system in terms of reach and revenue.
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- (Ongoing) Bachelor’s / Master´sin business administration, sports, or similar
- A real passion for sport and an affinity for sales
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- The ability to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Can thrive in a team environment with a goal-oriented culture
- Interest and knowledge in Podcast and landscape in Germany
Even better if you have:
- Experience within the media industry, ideally TV and OTT
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.