What's your new role about?
We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to drive traffic and grow the audience of Sporting News Australia. This role will focus on bespoke content and stakeholder management, and will help shape our multi-sport content production and output on Sporting News Australia.
You will have excellent writing skills, as well as having good knowledge of how social content is produced and shared, along with an understanding of SEO.
You will be able to lead by example, have a great understanding of stakeholder management and can juggle both internal and external stakeholders.
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and play a key role in continuing the growth of the Sporting News Australia audience.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Produce smart, search & social-friendly content that drives and engages our audiences
- Collaborate with the SNAU editorial, video production and design teams on creating and implementing content ideas
- Collaborate with a wider team around event planning and identify coverage needs across multi-sports
- Collaborate with product, sales and other divisions of DAZN to deliver against initiatives
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sports fan
- Proven success in driving and delivering on content initiatives that drive measurable success
- Social media management experience
- 2+ years content/editorial experience with a strong emphasis on digital and different digital formats.
- Understanding of how to use audience data to shape content strategy
- Strong headline writing skills, solid understanding of best SEO practice and strong copy & content editing skills
- Account management and stakeholder management skills, both internal and external.
- Department: Media – Staff Portals Editorial
- Reports To (title): Editorial Operations Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Sydney, Australia
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.