What's your new role about?
In this pivotal senior role within our marketing team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the consumer is at the heart of our marketing decisions and strategy; that we understand how to engage them and what is important to them.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment working closely with internal and external stakeholders in producing and translating consumer & market insights into effective marketing techniques and strategies.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working alongside your fellow Global Senior Research Manager to implement our market insight and research programme globally, with a primary focus on our brand and communications.
- The management and delivery of the global brand tracker, with a key focus on delivering impactful monthly and quarterly insight reports and presentations which push the business forward. This will include helping local marketing VPs to set clear targets, and advising on future strategy.
- Management of a range of other more ad hoc studies e.g.to understand how our advertising and ambassadors are performing.
- Oversee creative ad development, working closely with creative and brand marketing teams to ensure brand fit and effectiveness
- Utilise a range of quantitative and qualitative techniques, to get an in-depth understanding of the barriers and levers that will inform our communications strategy to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with Head of Research and Planning to develop the marketing research roadmap and how this ties into broader marketing planning and reporting activities
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams and external partners, agencies and suppliers to leverage findings from different sources and achieve synergies across markets and departments
- Work with the central and local marketing teams to ensure market research projects provide value for the marketing teams and where appropriate the broader company functions (commercial, strategy, product, programming, executive)
- ·Manage research projects (multi or one country projects), utilise syndicated research (e.g. GWI), and using internal tools to carry out smaller, event-driven research projects among customers and prospects and reporting back to stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong familiarity with digital media/broadcasting/content genre
- Evidence of running large scale strategic research initiatives and/or commissioning research projects, including Brand Tracking studies
- Extensive experience in managing and developing quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Experience and understanding of advertising/creative development research
- High level analysis skills and familiarity with statistical, data analysis and visualisation
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Customer research and media measurement
- Knowledge and interest in sports content
- Global project experience
- Department: Marketing
- Reports To (title): Head of Marketing Research & Planning
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: UK, London, Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com