What's your new role about?
Are you a creative Graphic designer ready to be part of the DAZN Creative team? You’ll play an active role in the process of delivering cutting edge creativity across multiple platforms and help to drive forward DAZN brand.
Working with different departments, you’ll execute fresh and exciting approaches to graphics and build your experience in a dynamic company. Your work will sit comfortably across multiple platforms, including social. Your enthusiasm and passion for what you do will bring the best of those around you.
You will be working on different products with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform, that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to our customers.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, medical insurance fully funded by the company provided by Cigna (including access to a medical chart, premium hospitals and a reimbursement policy), Cobee flexible compensation policy: 180€ every month to be used on a range of social benefits, refer a friend scheme, learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with a varied team to develop our brand through multiple platforms: live and non live productions, social media, DAZN platform, partners’ platforms. From concept to completion
- Work closely with other functions including marketing, partnerships, PR and product to create stunning concepts and creativities
- Receive briefs and share creative vision and design proposal with Production, Editorial, Engagement and Social teams to boost new content formats, merchandising concepts and claims.
- Experience in the digital design industry.
- Fluent language skills in English in order to collaborate with the global design team and fluent language skills in Spanish.
- Portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high quality creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-manage workload between multiple stakeholders.
- High competency in all areas of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Organization and extreme attention to detail.
- Good photo editing skills.
Event better if you have:
- Experience in After Effects and Cinema4D.
- Ability to deliver creative across multiple platforms.
- Good knowledge in OTT platforms.
- Design-based education or equivalent industry experience.
- A keen interest in the sports and entertainment sector.
- Good knowledge of sport productions.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.