What's your new role about?
Would you like to be part of a team that's responsible for maintaining quality on a product impacting millions of users?
We are looking for individuals who would be passionate about building a modern, scalable, high-quality resilient platform! Our standards and goals are high, and to reach those we make sure we hire the best people for our Software Development in Test teams.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer in Test who is ready to take up a challenge in a team that is building services related to user management domain, don't hesitate and apply now!
This role is be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Benefits will include: access to DAZN, 25 days’ holiday per year, an annual performance-related bonus, pension plan, medical insurance discounts, commuter allowance/NS business card for those of you living more than 10km away from the office, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, the opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Software Engineer in Test, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create automated tests within different levels
- Coordinate with developers and stakeholders to ensure proper definition of stories and appropriate coverage
- Define test scenarios and strategies for complex architectures
- Explore new testing approaches and writing POC's to test out within the company
- Mentoring other team members
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Practical knowledge of any programming language (scripting language is a plus)
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines – understanding of main concepts and applying different deployment strategies
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS is a plus)
- Ability to review code and identify potential weaknesses
- Monitoring skills - understanding how to work with logs, monitoring systems, alerting, and measure performance metrics
Even better if you also have:
- Knowledge in the areas of performance/load testing
- Capability to set the testing process from scratch
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST API
- Ability to use Github Actions
Here's a little more about us…
Here is a little more about us:
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.