What's your new role about?
As our new Motion Designer, you’ll get the opportunity to produce engaging assets and motion graphics, creating storyboards for promos for on-air content on our DAZN platform and templates for static and motion graphics to be used across DAZNs platform content as well as on our social media channels. Together with your team, you’ll then implement our new best practices and help marketing our premium sports rights – from Serie A in Italy to MotoGP in Spain – you’ll be part of a global team! What all these assets you’ll produce will have in common: our brand identity is clear and across every creative that’s published.
What you’ll need? A passion for Sports, a background in broadcasting or with a creative agency working across production, editorial and social, a hawk eye to ensure high-quality output and flexibility. As live sport is on during evenings and weekends, you’ll be working flexibly Mondays to Sundays.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance-related bonus, a family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Sounds like you? Then apply today!
Please note: We would be grateful if your application documents are in English when applying.
As our new Motion Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for the creation of mainly motion graphics, occasionally working on static content too
- create effective digital designs for promotional/advertising campaigns in response to 360 briefs for (Video, web/ social, email marketing, corporate & other briefs)
- Build relationships with editorial, social and production teams to oversee high quality creative solutions – take their briefs, understand and interpret them and turn your ideas into outstanding, on-brand asset
- Define impactful strategies for promos and assets while also rolling up your sleeves, demonstrating your copywriting skills when required
- Commissioning and/or directing illustrators, animators and photographers. You will be able to work independently and to contribute design skills & experience to the team
- Oversee your work through the post production process
- Ensure your work is editorially accurate and technically compliant.
- Collaborate regularly with creative teams across all of DAZNs regions to ensure global brand consistencies, standards and directions are delivered
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Substantial professional experience of motion design working to broadcast standards, some of which may have been gained in a production studio / creative agency setting
- strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software (After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented with an ability to blend creative and technical skills
- Confidence in coming up with, presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to director level stakeholders
- Extensive experience working in the Design & Creative industry, e.g. through working at broadcasters or within a creative agency
- Exceptional knowledge of existing design trends and platforms to be able to propose the most effective delivery of creative solutions
- Marketing, advertising, and brand-building experience.
- Fluency in English and Italian, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Delivering work that forms a key part of commercial proposals and deals where additional focus is on key performance indicators (KPIs) and delivery
- A good knowledge of major sports and sports consumption, in particular popular sports
- Spanish language skills
- Work experience within sports broadcasting business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.