What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a passionate Payment Operations Specialist to join the Payment Operations Team.
As a Payment Operations Specialist at DAZN, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem and CRM platforms used by DAZN. This role involves liaising with PayOps Team Leader, Operations, Product Management and Development teams to ensure the smooth running of existing features.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and e-commerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud. As DAZN grows, this role will increase in responsibility.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with Customer Services to manage and resolve the Payment Issues backlog with particular focus on critical payment issues that may arise post product-launch and beyond
- Assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA with testing
- Work with Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and 3rd party payment method consoles such as Google Play Billing and Apple In-App Purchases
- Support gift code campaigns
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have high computer and data literacy (including Excel)
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate leve
- You are a logical thinker, reliable, and are an efficient and strong communicator
- You have intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You're able to to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen (or any Payment Service Provider)
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- Experience with 3rd Party Payment consoles (Google Play Billing, Apple In-App Purchases, etc)
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.