What's your new role about?
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our Media Advertising Operations team in Madrid, as an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the team, you will oversee all aspects of advertising delivery and inventory optimisation in Spain, across all DAZN properties.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, process driven and with a hunger for continuous learning. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (Ad Manager), Oracle (BlueKai, MOAT) and Amazon (TAM). Any previous experience working in a broadcast or OTT environment will also be seen as a plus.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the health and performance of all advertising activity across DAZN properties, including OTT and digital platforms
- Provide optimization recommendations to ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign delivery and network inventory
- Enforcing advertising operational processes to ensure for the efficient set up and delivery of campaigns
- Ensuring our Advertising Product Portfolio is running as expected and does not compromise user experience
- Acting as the conduit between local Commercial and Global Support/Product Teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, such as Google AdManager, BlueKai, Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Media Genix
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2-3 years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus) and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, advertising standards (i.e. VAST, VPAID) and terminology
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working across DMPs and implementing data strategies
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: Media Ad Operations
- Reports To (title): Head of Media Sales - Spain
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Madrid, Spain
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 40h
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com