What's your new role about?
Define DAZNs voice in social, manage multisports activity across all appropriate channels in Japan, build external networks and grow the level of interest in the brand with key audiences. You know how to create sharable content that resonates with sports fans and how to best engage with them because you are a fan.
Working with Publishing team, DAZN Social team and production team, you will support the delivery of game changing marketing communications for DAZN, the live sports streaming service.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Evolving our multi-sports social strategy and implementing multiple social media campaigns, coordinating with stakeholders to ensure effectiveness
- With the football team, managing DAZNs presence on social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line and other similar community sites
- Developing engaging sports campaigns and working with DAZN media team, production and marketing teams on creating editorial, and promotions with unique content
- Managing influencer relations and building an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about our new product and specifically, baseball rights
- Monitoring and tracking our own activities as well as competitor’s social media engagement
- Working alongside other marketing specialists in our office to ensure consistency and local optimisation of our marketing efforts
- Collaborating with the baseball teams and wider sports industry to create a social buzz and ensure best practice
- Drive innovative global cross sport campaigns with properties
- Manage communities including crisis, issues and campaigns working with social media managers globally
- Have fun doing creative work that creates a unique, emotional story
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- We are looking for creative thinkers with analytical skills
- Experienced in setting up social presences from scratch
- Excellent sports knowledge, news sense and journalistic skills
- Sound understanding of audience building, targeting and analytics functions of the leading networks
- Measuring performance against traffic and audience targets, analysing competitors
- Experienced in launching new or innovative products and services, ideally within an international environment balancing global strategy and local market needs
- Working in a fast paced international environment with a unique culture: we have a start-up mentality yet being part of a global organisation
- Globally, DAZN is working with the biggest social media platforms and our Social Media Manager would be expected to have close relationships with all the major social channel stakeholders in Japan.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- PR /marketing experience
- Creative flair
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with fantastic attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Passionate about sport/technology
- IT literate, including an understanding of social media and blogging
- Strong relationship building, able to communicate at all levels
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.