What's your new role about?
Join DAZN as a Sales Manager to use your sales experience combined with a passion for sport to play a crucial role building our sales revenues within DAZN’s media sales team. If you’ve got solid experience working in digital media on key client accounts both directly and through the major advertising agencies, then we would like to hear from you. DAZN is at the forefront of delivering branded content solutions for clients across our own platforms and social media and relevant experience would get you off to a good start.
Benefits include access to DAZN, free tickets to J-League games, annual performance-related bonus, social security, annual health exams, company doctor, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new (Senior) Sales Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with key designated accounts and major agencies to develop sales revenues for branded content, display and video.
- Collaborate with the Strategy, Editorial, Production and Social teams to deliver branded content solutions for key accounts
- Develop ideas that add value to clients both from a business and business relationship perspective
- Take responsibility for campaigns and make sure timely and accurate reports are delivered to all stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving our approach
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Excellent people communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- A determined, confident and proactive approach
- The ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical flair
- KPI driven work approach with strong commercial awareness
- Fluent language skills in Japanese and business level of English
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.