What's your new role about?
If you are looking to take your agile Business Analyst career to the next level, then here is a great chance to lead the BA function as part of a product team focusing on operational excellence for a cutting edge, fast paced sports OTT company! Welcome to the DAZN Operating Tools and Systems (DOTS) team. We build and maintain the back end platforms that power the DAZN product as well as many of the tools that our internal staff use to present content to our customers.
As the Senior Business Analyst for DOTS you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of our tools and systems, as well as defining, documenting and communicating requirements for DAZN’s tools and systems in an Agile, data driven environment. You'll collaborate with a variety of teams across Product Management, UX, QA and Development to scope requirements and document them, whilst also creating process flows, Jira tickets, data models and other product documentation. User stories will be groomed with engineering teams, ensuring buy in and collaboration, ahead of sprints/dev start.
This is a great opportunity to use your leadership skills to drive improvement and high performance whilst managing our other Business Analysts in the DOTS team. Using a combination of analytical, resourceful, technically minded and team-oriented skills, you'll work collaboratively with your team to meet deadlines and help the team thrive in our fast paced and dynamic environment.
If this sounds like a great next step for you and an opportunity you would love to explore, then get in touch with us!
HERES WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE (NOT EVERYTHING, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with product managers, stakeholders, development teams to scope requirements in user stories, process flows, data models and other documentation
- Line management of a high performing team of Business Analysts
- Be at the forefront of technological innovations in this area
- Respond to day to day queries, demos and reviews with developers to ensure what is built meets expectations
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU EXCEL IN YOUR ROLE
- Experienced in a technical BA role for a B2C or B2B product, delivering features from start to finish in an agile environment
- Line Management responsibility experience
- Collaborative, team focussed mindset
- Data driven approach
- Can do attitude, with bias for action
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.