What's your new role about?
Have you ever thought of being a part of a team that's responsible for maintaining the quality of a product impacting millions of users?
DAZN is built on a world class technology stack for live and on-demand streaming. We know the importance of continuous investment in technology and people and have significantly invested in this area to date.
We own the components of the tech stack that are critical to delivering the best live and on-demand experience. It enables us to go to market, iterate, and develop new products faster & expand with scale and pace.
With a rapid growth of our platform and increase in the number of supported markets we need to automate more and more aspects of our work - this is being done by our development teams. In the same time we need to provide them with the best in class tools for them to be effective on a daily basis. To achieve that we created TestOps team, built of both Software Engineers and Software Engineers in Test.
Our team is focused on building tools around existing automation to support unified usage of test scenarios, supporting development of test runners to achieve common way of reporting to central tools and building dashboards to present our test results in a transparent and understandable by non-techies way. TestOps will continue building and own automation frameworks used by DAZN as well as designing and building new, ground-breaking solutions. There's going to be plenty of room for innovation here, as we plan to deliver tools unavailable in the market!
If you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale this ambitious project, come and join DAZN as a Software Engineer in our TestOps team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Development and delivery of new ground-breaking tooling around existing automation as well as new tools supporting testing on Living Room Devices in our Agile Teams
- Developing hardware based solutions designed for specific OTT platforms
- Maintaining scalability and availability of the introduced solutions
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support life-cycles
- Continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates
- Mentoring and supporting other developers with their day-to-day work
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Knowledge of RaspberryPI and UNIX based systems, preferably in managing the platform
- Basic electronic knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in which there is little to no documentation and the work consists of continuous testing
- Ability to write comprehensive documentation that allows you to present the solution to any group of recipients
- Ability to work with company as client scheme, understand needs and defining/estimating work priorities
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.