What's your new role about?
Would you like to be part of a team that's responsible for maintaining quality on a product impacting millions of users?
DAZN Player is the industry leading sports video on demand platform, reaching over 120 million sports fans a month. The unique distribution model provides high quality video content through a network of more than 2,000 of the world’s big-name publishers (including GOAL, MSN, The independent, Mail Online, Match en direct and many others).
Dedicated to sport, DAZN Player enables publisher websites to add contextually relevant sports videos to their editorial, boosting engagement and duration on site. Advertisers are able to reach their audience across multiple channels and build quality sports propositions from raw content.
A successful candidate will have an established track record in launching successful customer-facing services, solid communication skills, a desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment and a passion for building a world-class entertainment experience.
You will gain great experience in delivering video through applications and devices.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing manual & automated tests and supporting Agile team to deliver high quality product
- Working on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Personal development in Quality Assurance area
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as a QA or Developer on Front-End project
- Skills and experience in test automation - knowledge of any tool for automating tests – preferably SeleniumWebDriver, behave, WebdriverIO
- Commercial experience with GIT or another distributed version control
- Knows what's QA role in AGILE environment
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs
- Performing effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/