What's your new role about?
Data – it can unlock insights, generate new ideas and improve decision-making. But you need smart people to make that happen. We use statistics to get deep into our data. We transform, interrogate and build models that help us understand why things happen – and what might happen. We provide data analysis across DAZN’s entire global network. That helps our people make better decisions every day. We use our insights and analysis to improve DAZN for our customers. It’s one big push to make our business completely data-driven. Innovative, problem-solving communicators. That’s the kind of person we want on our Data Science & Insight team. We work alongside our global community of data analysts, sharing ideas and best practice. We interact with everyone across DAZN – especially our teams in Technology. It’s all about sharing unique insights as widely as possible. With us, your potential for growth is endless. We want you to further gain knowledge, whether that’s self-study or online-learning. And we’re growing fast. We use big data every day – your work will change how we make decisions
- identify and integrate new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities, and work closely with the engineering team in the development of data products -
- Execute analytical experiments to help solve problems across various domains and product verticals -
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables -
- Devise and utilise algorithms and models to mine big-data stores; perform data and error analysis to improve models; clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy - Analyse data for trends and patterns, and interpret data with clear objectives in mind -
- Implement analytical models in production by collaborating with software developers and machine-learning engineers
Required skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis-
- Advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modelling-
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Java, Python, R- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic group that has several concurrent projects
Preferred Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline-
- Professional certification(s)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.