What's your new role about?
You live and breathe design & sports and know what fans want to see and talk about on social media? Great! You have a basic understanding of visual trends and guidelines on social media? Amazing! You are a true team player? Perfect!
As a Social Designer (m/f/d) at DAZN you will create content for one of the biggest sports brands in the DACH market.
In this role you will get the chance to combine your passion for sports and sports culture with your professional design skills. You will help us execute our cutting edge, user-focused social media strategy. You will also get the chance to constantly develop, by re-inventing content and content formats. The internal job title will be Graphic Designer (m/f/d).
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Social Designer (m/f/d) you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Follow the latest sports news and trends and have a soft spot for youth-, internet-, music-, and or gaming culture
- Rise to the challenges of new & evolving social media platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat and Twitch
- Constantly challenge the status quo and thereby help us lift our creative output to the next level
- Create new formats for our social channels
- Take part in editorial meetings and propose feed ideas in our posting calendar
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- Solid experience working in social media, either for a broadcaster, a publisher, or an agency
- Strong Adobe Photo Shop skills
- A creative mindset and the ability to pro-actively research ideas and the competence to execute them later
- You feel comfortable in creating visuals for the most common social media channels and know their requirements
- Experience in organizing and executing complex projects
Even better if you have:
- Fluency in English and German
- Work experience within the sports broadcasting business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.