What's your new role about?
Within the Content Management Team, we will rely on you to ensure all live and on demand content is published to all platforms without any errors and on time!
We are looking for an Executive to work in a busy sports-based broadcaster in a 24/7 demanding environment. To achieve this, you’ll need a calm attitude, eye for detail and excellent collaboration skills. Working together with teams across the business to manage the quality control and successful publication of all Joint Venture content.
How will you stand out to us?
· Knowledge in Sports like FIBA, WTA, Handball etc would be a plus.
· Fluent in English language – verbal and written
... the rest we can teach you
As our new Executive-content, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Respond to enquiries via email, chat and tickets
- Carry out strict quality checks on all videos
- Monitor live matches across multiple sports
- Monitor and publish videos to clients within the agreed delivery deadlines
- Troubleshoot technical emergencies and offer alternative delivery methods to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and create documents for tracking and reporting purposes
- Create fixture documents for the team to track, monitor and publish upcoming live games.
- Work according to multiple sport fixture schedule
- Excellent in English language - written and verbal
- You must be able to work in shifts which will include weekends, public holidays, and overnights.
- Minimum of 10MBPS Fibre broadband connectivity that enables working from home effectively. (Dongle / Mobile hotspot – not allowed)
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Video and Video Distribution
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to work in a deadline driven work environment with attention to detail
- Experience in communicating with clients via email.
- Ability to understand and read between the lines of the customer’s query.
- Email etiquette
- Patience, attentiveness and adaptive to change.
- Good time management skills, adhering to the schedules, managing activities based on priority.
- Experience in working on Office 365 apps
Even better if you have:
- Sports knowledge.
- Experience in working with OTT platforms
Here's a little more about us…
· Internal Job Title: Executive
· Reports To (title): Shift Lead
· Team: Content Team VOD
· Location: India ,Mangalore
· Hours of Work: Rota pattern – 48 hours/Week - 12 hour shifts 3 days on and 3 days off
· Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.