What's your new role about?
As a Scrum Master working at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our Product Engineering teams to deliver their sprint commitments, removing blockers and coaching them to self-organize.
Working within the Agile Delivery team, you will play a lead role by supporting our teams to design and build world leading streaming services across web, mobile and TV platforms. You will be involved in working on new feature releases and evolving the next phase of application framework. With a rapidly expanding company, growth within the team and opportunities to lead engineering initiatives are abundant. We need people who want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant workplace.
Please note: on this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Train, coach, and mentor teams on agile principles, frameworks and tools.
- Organise and facilitate Scrum events, aiming at growing team capabilities to do it autonomously.
- Effectively support multiple teams.
- Work with the Agile Guild and other stakeholders on developing the agile culture across the organisation.
- Lead long-term and high-impact changes in the business, as scaling agile, OKRs, and data-driven decision making.
- Ideate and facilitate sessions comprising multiple teams and stakeholders (goal-setting, kick-offs, post-mortem, town-halls)
- Identify, communicate, and remove agility blockers within and across teams.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Have worked as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Have used different agile frameworks and practices and can coach the team's adoption of the fittest
- Can facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities and successfully help the group to achieve its goals
- Exemplary emotional intelligence, you are resilient in the face of failures and conflicts and can keep the team focus and energy while moving forward
- You work in teams for the teams, and everyone can feel your genuine intention to help them grow better as a team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE SKILLS TOO
- Experience in implementing changes in large organizations
- Scrum or Kanban Certification
- Admin level familiarity with Jira and similar tools
- Skills in creating and delivering agile training
- Technical background and readiness to discuss process improvement with the development team
- Experience in scaling agile
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.