What's your new role about?
Great opportunity to join us a Strategy Implementation Manager, working as part of the Transformation and Implementation Team, responsible for supporting DAZN in executing its strategic customer vision through the implementation of strategic and transformational initiatives.
The role will require specific experience in managing business critical projects and implementing strategy, bringing structured delivery expertise alongside commercial and strategic awareness.
The DAZN Transformation and Implementation team are required to deliver high-profile, business-facing initiatives.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing business critical projects in high-impact situations, bringing cross-functional teams together, ensuring top results, building strong working relationships at all levels and escalating where necessary
- Implementing transformation strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance - adapting communication methods to different teams and stakeholders
- Support the business in implementing and managing our new ways of working, bringing functional leads together from across the business to align on objectives, priorities and product roadmap
- Support on documentation and artefacts, ensuring effective cascading of consolidated outputs to stakeholders
- Regularly presenting tobusiness stakeholders – ensuring they are kept up to date on deliverables, expectations are managed and key dependencies are identified
- Indirect team management - confidently work with multiple teams across the business and run in-person and virtual meetings with stakeholders at all levels in the business
- Support employee engagement initiatives within the wider business, keeping colleagues updated on initiatives via newsletters or town hall sessions
- Collate and concisely present information in monthly and quarterly business reporting presentations
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in reporting upwards to senior management, both in verbal presentations and documents
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills, able to oversee complex workstreams across multiple teams
- Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast paced work environment
- Good analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
- Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum impact
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.