What's your new role about?
As a Product Manager - NALA, you are responsible for leading launch and in life management of DAZN in markets within the North America and Latin America. You will work with a cross functional team of Product, QA, Project and UX to ensure DAZN is the best in breed OTT application in each region. Reporting into Head of Product – ROW and Americas, you will collaborate with teams across operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team in market to help define a global product roadmap that delivers the best product for the NALA region.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Conduct regular requirements gathering and user testing sessions to ensure DAZN is across the audience needs
- Own new territory requirements and the PR FAQ process for a new market launch working with commercial, operations and marketing to align requirements.
- Obsession on metrics - using DAZN data services, ensure KPIs are met and raising any issues with global teams for resolution.
- Ensure that the global DAZN build is of the highest quality and answers the requirements for the local market.
- Work local agencies to support translation and localisation for new builds and features coming from DAZN
- Work with customer support to represent new features and changes to ensure that help articles and FAQs are up to date and that the CS can support users to the best of their ability
- Work with CRM teams to drive user engagement through Beta programmes and other endeavours in market
- Ensure that in market devices are working to the high level of DAZN’s expectations and highlight issues with global teams as they arise
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous relevant work experience, ideally including managing 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Great requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Excellent program organization, product management, and coordination skills.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple markets.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- General interest in sport
- Spanish, German, Japanese language skill sets
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.