What's your new role about?
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercial and passionate individual with a background in commercial trading to play a critical role in the continued expansion of DAZN. The newly created role of Revenue Performance Analyst will drive the total revenue generation for all DAZN markets and services. The ideal candidate is highly commercial and have their fingers on the pulse of a selected number of our markets. We are seeking curious individuals who will understand the similarities and differences across all our markets and turn these into revenue opportunities. The primary responsibility is to lead our trading performance for a subset of our markets.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the subscriber and revenue targets for selected markets and track the performance for each market, as well as, specific target segments of the customer base
- Facilitate, operationalise and track day to day P&L decisions for revenue optimisation to achieve subscriber and revenue targets
- Refine and operationalise the key KPIs the Revenue Management, Marketing and Distribution teams should be tracking on a regular basis
- Prepare and support in the preparation and managing the weekly trading meetings
- Working closely with the Marketing Performance team to accurately represent marketing performance to potential opportunities
- Implement changes to the current reporting to incorporate new routes to market, new business models and new markets over time as DAZN expands further
- Work with teams in each market to understand the overall narrative for the performance over the past period and looking forward to the next period
- Help develop a trading culture across DAZN’s local markets and global functions to support overall trading performance
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience operating in a trading function in a subscription business (or similar), ideally in Sport or eCommerce
- Strong communication skills across a wide variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced organisation with premium live sporting events every week of the year
- Highly commercial, numerate with a high level of analytical skills
- Ability to work with the business across a range of disciplines, including marketing, partnerships, pricing, direct costs and other revenue-driving functions
- Excellent communication and organisational / collaboration skills with ability to interact with those outside of Revenue Management to deliver preferred outcomes
- Strong commercial awareness and strategic/business acumen
- Pro-active and have an ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations with multiple (at times conflicting) stakeholders to deliver results to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset with great leadership skills
- Willing to listen, try new ideas with a test, learn and adjust mentality
- Awareness of off and on-line marketing methodologies
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Revenue Management
- Internal Job Title: Revenue Performance Analyst
- Reports To (title): Head of Revenue Performance
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, United Kingdom
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.