What's your new role about?
Do you have strong analytical skills and are comfortable translating complex data into simple and meaningful recommendations? Then join DAZN and help us bringing our customer journey to life!
You as our new Customer Insight Manager will form part of DAZN’s marketing centre of excellence.
You will lead the development and roll out of customer insight tools and reporting to accurately measure and quantify the DAZN customer experience across all touch points during their journey, using a combination of behavioural, research, customer service and social media data. Based on your findings, you will act as the voice of the customer internally to ensure customer metrics and language is embedded in decision making across functions. In addition, you will also be responsible for overseeing the reporting, insight generation and improvement initiative identification process across our nine live markets.
You will get the chance to work with a large variety of internal stakeholders globally as you will support and advise local CX team members on identifying local CX issues.
Further, you will provide training and support to the local markets as they use our VoC tools. This role will also involve heavy collaboration with other functions such as Data, Research, Product and Customer Service to identify and effectively implement CX improvement initiatives.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and maintain a consolidated way of measuring and reporting on customer experience metrics across the business using existing and new tooling such as VoC tools, Clarabridge and Google Analytics
- Lead Customer Journey mapping and optimisation, across markets and devices
- Build a standardised approach to generating robust insight, identifying CX pain points, quantifying them and building cases for improvements
- Support the governance and assessment of global CX improvement initiatives and tools
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sports fan with a strong understanding of digital strategy
- Proven experience creating actionable data insights and using this to drive change within a business
- Experience working with analytical tools and making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable working with both behavioural (e.g. Google Analytics) and research data (e.g. Qualtrics, Clarabridge, VoC tools)
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, and ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage multiple internal stakeholders
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 3+ years customer insight or analyst experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in relevant subject
- Experience working in a digital, mobile or subscription-based environment
- Experience working in an international environment or global organisation
- Reports To (title): Head of Customer Experience
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.