What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions or users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
Within DAZN Salesforce is primarily used by our Customer Service department. They use the Salesforce Service Cloud from different locations around the world to support our customers.
As a Salesforce Developer, you are important in delivering the best tools for our Customer Service Agents.
As a company we are highly operational at the moment, hence a big part of the role will be to automate as much of the processes and tasks as possible so that our operations teams are more efficient on their day to day activities. We have some exciting new features on our roadmap where we need your help.
This position presents, therefore, a big opportunity for you not only to learn but to grow and help build a team for the development of Salesforce within the business.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide input to functional and technical design
- Develop declarative and customized components to deliver functionality defined in the Product Backlog
- Assist in the design and development of integrations
- Coordinating and working with other developers, architects, testers and product managers in app development
- Understanding business and system requirements to create scalable solutions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a hands-on Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce no-code tools like Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules
- The ability to define processes and workflows and then implement them in Salesforce
- Confident in building Lightning Components
- Experience with APEX, Visual Force and SOQL
- Experience in building web services and event driven triggers.
- Ready to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.