What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
In 2016 DAZN launched its direct to consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use app and a low monthly price. By 2019 DAZN were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries.
DAZN believes there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access then ever before and is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to analyse, define and design Set Top Box operations and relevant customer experiences.
Ensuring we are on point to support live football in a busy pub is a tough ask and one of several customer challenges we have for bars, betting shops, internet café’s, hotels, retail stores and more, for our customers to purchase and consume DAZNs unrivalled live sport content, in several countries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE
- Be responsible for all Set Top Box Commercial Premise operations across all relevant operational parts of the operational lifecycle.
- Onboarding: Project support to ensure successful onboarding of new premises / partners – providing the input for CS/Live Ops into project roll outs / complex installs
- Set Top Box Install & Set Up: Track, measure and drive improvement to install success through reviewing related Customer Service contacts and related data (eg use of engineers, broadband / wifi performance, playback reports) and driving improvement through relevant teams. Ensure Customer Service agents and other support channels have the best possible information – eg Set Top Box FAQs and diagnostic information
- Operational Readiness: Review and drive action to optimise Set Top Box performance prior to major events. Set out the requirements for Set Top Box remote monitoring and undertake this.
- Set Top Box & Remote control troubleshooting – provide set top box diagnostics to feed CS troubleshooting guides. Monitor Customer Service and other customer feedback, and Set Top Box data points to improve operational performance
- Set Top Box Repair process: Own process for Set Top Box replacement, track Set Top Box returns and No Fault Founds
- General: Define Set Top Box Operational processes. Build consensus with a wide range of stakeholders in Product, Logistics, Legal, Tech, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Service.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience in CPE /Devices and/or Set Top Box operations, critically including aspects to support Customer Service and driving improvement in set top box operations and the customer experience
- Experience in install and repair processes
- Experience managing requirements - writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and vision definitions
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with OTT products
- Experience operations in more than one country
- Experience with subscription-based products
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.