What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Our Creative Services team is growing! We are looking for a Senior Producer to work alongside the EVP Content and Operations to manage and oversee the end-to-end, department wide production process for our integrated marketing campaigns.
You will be hugely experienced and demonstrate expert know-how to translate marketing and promotional briefs to create visually stunning work and pioneer new processes to streamline the production. You will also be confident in client management, setting expectations and guiding them through the creative process with ease.
Our Creative Services department is an in-house team responsible for bringing communications/marketing briefs to life across the company, with the largest client being DAZN. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff. This role may involve some international travel.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working closely with the EVP Content and Operations to ensure the Monthly makelist is progressing as planned, meeting client expectations and all budgetry and delivery deadlines.
- Ensure we have the “right” person on the right brief at all times.
- Develop and nurture a thorough and diverse freelance talent pool for the team to draw on. This should be across all disciplines.
- Be the first point of call for all production queries from within the Production Team.
- Ensure junior team members are accurately filling out financial and scheduling portals to allow HoP to report on efficiency as required. Monitor regularly.
- To produce from “end to end” the larger Tier 1 campaigns and talent shoots.
- Be THE gold standard in all Production Processes such as all legal and obligatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Media Planning, and local teams.
- Attending cross-department planning meetings with or without HoP to represent the Creative team.
- Work with and guide clients/stakeholders to understand their needs and interpret briefs.
- To provide both strategic and practical knowledge to stakeholders on how projects should be implemented, whilst delivering solutions in relation to brief and budget.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into the work of the wider team.
- Present at creative pitches to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally. Being there in the capacity as the Production Expert.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A minimum of 5-8 years production experience of delivering of multi discipline, 360 campaigns, with shoot experience for short form Advertising/Promotional campaigns
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Have worked for a well-respected agency/in-house creative department for high-profile media brand
- Prior experience creating complex timing plans
- Experience of devising and refining detailed production workflows & procedures
- Experience of managing location shoots and high profile talent
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and post production procedures
- Ability to use proficiently a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP etc
- Experience in creating complex timing plans
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to the team
- Experience working with clients to tight production deadlines
- Business level Japanese and English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Client/account management
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Clear-cast experience
- A passion for sport
*** THIS IS A SPECIALIST PRODUCTION ROLE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE A HYBRID CREATIVE PRODUCER. THIS ROLE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DIRECTING OR EDITING***DESIRABLES
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.