What's your new role about?
Are you motivated by people and driven by making an impact? Do you thrive on data-led ideas and research that enable you to make continual improvement? Are you ready to help us reimagine our People Strategy and continue to drive positive change in Spain?
We have a strong People Team foundation, and yet, still early in our quest to build scalable, high quality people experiences, of which this role is integral to shaping our future. This role will support change and enable our people operations team in Madrid to better support our business by delivering on our key people initiatives. This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with our ever-expanding growth and success – you’ll be a part of making history with us!
As our People Lead, you’ll work closely with our Country Lead in Spain, offering them support and guidance to shape the Spanish People agenda. You’ll have the opportunity to develop, motivate, and champion the People team and collaborate with global colleagues. Another key aspect of this role will be the introduction of new technologies, procedures, revision of polices and introduction of SLA’s with the aim of delivering high quality people processes and customer service.
With strong leadership skills and experience having worked in a fast-paced and detail orientated People Services function, you’ll also be able to put your solid understanding of the Spanish employment law into practice and help influence your global stakeholders.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, refer a friend scheme, learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
We would be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English.
As our new People Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Drive the People agenda for Spain – both from a partnering and operational perspective
- Partner closely with exec level leadership to advise, evolve and deliver evolving key people initiatives
- Provide operational excellence and compliance across all core people processes
- Lead, coach and develop the local People Team
- Champion and support employer brand and recruitment activities with People Team colleagues
- support in driving the right culture
- Support key processes to service delivery standards, applying shared service model principles
- Provide leadership and support with employee relations cases
- Project support such as global transformation and change programmes, communication, engagement and organisation design
- Drive efficiency, effectiveness and compliance by reviewing the need for KPIs/SLAs to measure success
- Ensure data is the heart of decision making, providing data, analytics and insights where required
- Support key processes related to all aspects of the employee lifecycle e.g. interviewing, onboarding, offboarding, right to work, global mobility, employee relations
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent English and Spanish language skills
- Team leadership experience
- Senior level partnering and culture transformation success stories through successful people initiative programmes
- Broad experience of different aspects of HR, including solid experience of the Spanish employment law
- The ability to use data and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic people services plans
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders at a management level to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the people agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience working in a rapid growth or fast scale up business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.