What's your new role about?
DAZN is the world changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries. Sport and Advertising go hand in hand, and DAZN is perfectly positioned to continue its trend for disruption in this space. As the Product Manager, Advertising Innovation at DAZN, you will take ownership of defining and delivering the roadmap of next generation advertising experiences that will wow both Advertisers and Subscribers across the globe. You will align closely with our global ad sales and finance teams to identify and prioritise opportunities and partner across our UX and technology teams to build truly engaging and unique advertising experiences that create value for DAZN, Advertisers and Customers. To be successful in this role your customer obsession and data-driven decision-making approach will drive you to balance the needs of advertisers with those of subscribers, ensuring you are always creating long term value for DAZN. You will wear many hats and know how to adapt your approach to your audience – you can be both persuasive and considerate, energetic and collected, and challenging and collaborative as required. The ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams is key to drive innovation, adoption, and growth of advertising on DAZN.
As our Product Manager - Advertising Innovation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define, deliver, and own the vision and roadmaps for multiple advertising products across web, mobile and connected TV and be responsible for directly managing stakeholders throughout the organisation to progress these.
- Work with central and local commercial teams to explore global and market-specific opportunities and work with finance to develop business cases for initiatives.
- Collaborate with design and research teams to understand advertiser and customer needs and considerations, uncover new insights and define user experiences.
- Define and prioritise feature backlogs and work directly with engineering teams to shape and refine to meet delivery expectations.
- Work with experimentation teams to shape and run lean experiments that prove/disprove hypotheses and guide next steps.
- Influence your product peers and wider stakeholders to explain and build trust in Advertising initiatives to get them prioritised into backlogs where you don’t have direct ownership.
- Launch products into the market and locally optimise them over time based on data insights, market developments and customer feedback.
- Enjoy the fantastic DAZN culture and the constant challenge to make DAZN every sports fans’ favourite destination!
You will be set for success if you:
- Experience successfully shipping and optimising products/features/experiences that inherently have complex trade-offs.
- 2+ years product management experience leading agile design and engineering teams to take customer-facing products from ideation through to launch and optimisations.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Exceptional written, communication and teamwork skills
- Strong ability to distil stakeholder requirements into clear development user stories (Gherkin, BDD, Acceptance Criteria) and to manage these through to delivery.
- Demonstrable experience running experiments and using data to make informed decisions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple product initiatives concurrently while maintaining a high tendency for on-time delivery.
- A strong work ethic and be highly organised and very self-motivated.
- An energetic personality and an entrepreneurial knack.
Even better if you have:
- Direct product ownership/backlog management experience
- A degree and relevant ongoing training and development
- Hands-on experience with some form of software programming, whether scripting, SQL, analytics or advanced languages
- Understanding of Advertising, key emerging trends, and the programmatic ecosystem
Here's a little more about us…
Benefits will include: access to DAZN, 25 days’ holiday per year, an annual performance related bonus, pension plan, medical insurance discounts, commuter allowance/NS business card for those of you living more than 10km away from the office, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.