What's your new role about?
If you have a passion for sport and working with Brand, and are interested in joining the DAZN Creative team then this could be a great opportunity for you.
As Middleweight Brand Designer at DAZN, you'll work alongside the Head of Design, Design Director and Creative Director and will be joining the design team as someone who is confident at driving ideas and turning them into creative solutions and visually stunning work.
If you enjoy conceptualizing and executing ideas across a range of channels and media, and can engage with internal stakeholders and collaborate with staff and freelance artists then you will enjoy working in the DAZN Creative team.
If you consider yourself a generalist with a talent in brand building & storytelling then this will be an exciting position that covers a broad range of projects – and you will structure these projects and take ownership from start to finish. These include; working on brand tools for the DAZN master brand, static design for programming and social, key art creation for boxing and design around live sports events in general.
Our Creative department is an in-house team responsible for bringing communications / marketing briefs to life through creating and producing innovative, visually stunning, and effective creative that drive business performance across the group globally, with the largest client being DAZN. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff.
This role will be based in Hammersmith, London. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Middleweight Brand Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create effective digital designs for promotional/advertising campaigns in response to 360 briefs for (Video, web, email marketing, corporate & other briefs)
- Commission and/or direct illustrators, animators and photographers. You will be able to work independently and to contribute design skills & experience to the team.
- Respond to briefs with conceptual ideas and be able to pitch them confidently.
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stakeholder to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- Pitch work to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally.
- Follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work to formal and informal creative briefs.
- Be an advocate for DAZN Studios in the wider business and externally.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work
- Experience using Adobe creative suite After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great understanding of typography, composition
- Good attention to detail
- Great upwards management skills and diplomacy
- Marketing, advertising, and brand-building experience
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- Experience working on sports content
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.