What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing analytics team (called Applied Machine Learning & Analytics).
Based in Hammersmith, your will use your top-notch data modelling, statistics or data visualisation skills to provide insights to DAZN’s Product function, across a wide array of projects essential to the growth of DAZN from supporting Discovery, Personalisation, Acquisition, Retention, Playback, and New Markets.
Obviously, you’ll find cutting edge technology here. Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – so all our data sets are stored in Dataiku, our cloud-based platform. We also use modern programming languages such as Python and create straight forward visuals using Tableau. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in data analytics, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop your analytical expertise too.
To keep it simple: You'll have the opportunity to support a wide array of projects in Product demonstrating ground-breaking tools and techniques to use DAZN’s data.
Get in touch with us if you enjoy applying statistical frameworks with SQL, Python or R and want to apply your knowledge in a fast growing, exciting and global company.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF...)
- Consult with stakeholders across the business to design experiments (e.g. AB and multivariate tests); deliver and present rich, actionable insight that ultimately enables a data-lead product cycle
- Delivering projects in an agile, scrum-based environment, working at the cadence of our product cycle
- Drive statistical innovation to ensure that we are using the most cutting-edge techniques to analyse experiment data
- Support in the technical development, rollout and documentation of a feature testing framework that enables the business to effectively maintain process, experimentation velocity & knowledge
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Applied statistical experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- Strong to advanced capability with any of SQL, Python or R
- A solution-based & active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into technical problems that can be solved using your toolkit
- Previous experience working on data science or statistical projects (either gained in university, during internships or a previous role)
- A STEM education (Bachelor, Master or PhD) or equivalent background
- Experience communicating, often technical subject matter, to a wide range of stakeholders
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE...
- Understanding or prior experience developing hypothesis testing frameworks to measure changes with a high degree of statistical rigour (test/control, sample sizing, data collection and cleaning, exploration, statistical analysis & sharing/storing results)
- Working knowledge of agile product development & testing life-cycle
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, Italy, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.