What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Is your next career move into a dynamic Network Support team, responsible for managing a large global Network? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding global network support team.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you will have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will be responsible for maintaining a global network which ensures the smooth delivery of our services to millions of fans.
Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Network and Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
You will be responsible for ensuring our network continues to deliver this seamless experience to our customers to the highest standard, 24/7/365. Promptly investigating and resolving incidents, managing capacity, and provisioning new services onto the global network infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
AS OUR NOC ENGINEER, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage a large Global IP WAN Network using advanced SD-WAN technology
- Monitor and maintain an advanced CDN platform spanning multiple regions
- Support all WAN and LAN network assets within the DAZN Enterprise and Production networks
- Provision and maintain new services onto the Global NetworkWork with a wide range of Network Technology’s including Cisco, Checkpoint, Aruba, Radware Assist senior engineering teams with project implementations
- Collaborate closely with DAZN broadcast teams to ensure seamless delivery of our live Sporting events globally
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience working in a Network Support / NOC role, supporting a wide range of Network Technologies
- A strong understanding of the OSI model, routing and switching technologies
- Experience in managing and maintaining network security appliances
- Experience in managing and maintaining network load balancing appliances
- Network Management Systems (NMS) exposure / experience
- The ability to quickly assess, prioritise, respond, resolve incidents
- Confident and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to promptly learn new technologies
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.