What's your new role about?
Is your next career move to lead a team which uses data, reporting and analytical skills to help answer business questions to make DAZN a data-driven company?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
As a Customer Service Business Analyst at DAZN,you will support in defining and delivering the roadmap of next generation product experiences for our customers and gl[AJ1] obal operations team. You will use your powerful combination of business analysis skills, SaaS knowledge and demonstrable experience in a customer services environment to help drive efficiencies within our Customer Service (CS) operations across markets.
To be successful in this role your customer obsession and commitment to delivering top-class customer service interactions across our service touch points will drive you to balance the needs of customers with operations team, ensuring you are always creating long term value for DAZN. You will wear many hats and work in closely with Product Managers, software engineers, tech leads and internal partners to define and implement improvement to our existing CS tools and measure potential benefits to in terms of costs, contact volume and NPS among others.
You will assess CS workflows and identify efficiency gains and improved customer journeys. As the operations point person for prioritising defects, you’ll manage sprint backlogs and ensure CS teams are aware and prepared for any resulting change in contact volumes.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
As our new Customer Service Business Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with CS Product Managers to define a blueprint for CS tools and identify improvement opportunities.
- Participate in solution evaluation and feasibility analysis with business and technical teams
- Gather business and software requirements such as scope, process flow, alternatives and risks. Translate requirements into functional and technical specifications, use cases, process diagrams to secure alignment with development and testing teams.
- Conduct impact analysis, gap analysis and change requests effectively across projects
- Evaluate and flag risks related to implementation, testing and launch.
- Support the launch of products/features into the market and locally optimize them over time based on data insights, market developments and customer feedback.
- Maintain up-to-date record of the key customer-impacting defects. Prioritize defects from operations perspective and facilitate workaround / customer defense messaging for CS during incident.
- Understand and manage the wider business dependencies and needs to ensure your plans can be completed in the given timeframe and achieve the objectives set.
- Enjoy the fantastic DAZN culture and the constant challenge to make DAZN every sports fans’ favourite destination!
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 8-12 years of BA experience supporting business solution software, enhancing current product features and functionalities, and analysing new project requirements.
- Experience working with CS teams and delivering against key CS KPIs such as cost, contact volume and customer satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of CS Tools such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, ChatBot, Social, WhatsApp.
- Understanding of agile delivery methodologies and product development tools such as Jira
- A can-do attitude, able to take requests, understand the most important needs of the business and prioritize them accordingly.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Strong stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor.
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment.
It would be great if you had these desirables too:
- On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace and/or sports
- customers and global operations team.
- enhancing current product features/ functionalities.
- KPI focused
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.