What's your new role about?
As our new People Administrator in Spain, you’ll ensure that our employees receive excellent customer service for all People related queries. Supporting our offices in Madrid, you will be responsible for a large number of employees in Spain.
You’ll work closely with the international HR & Payroll and Recruitment teams to build strong working relationships and ensure process consistency and governance is maintained. As you’ll be responsible for new starter documents as well as all employee related data, you’ll use your hawk eye to spot errors or discrepancies, and perhaps you’ll also get a little excited by processes and excel spreadsheets!
Supporting our Spanish People function, you will be involved with various People and Payroll projects during your time with us. Your Spanish employment law knowledge and expertise will give us much needed support and help drive our function to success whether it concerns permanent employees, casual workers or interns.
The internal job title will be People Administrator.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant People environment, if you’re flexible, keen to deliver and have a great sense of humour, you’ll fit right in!
We would be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, refer a friend scheme, learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new People Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all HR queries and employment legislation.
- Responsible for preparing new starter documents and benefits, liaising with Payroll & Reward as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Draft and distribute probation confirmation/extension letters to employees in a timely manner Internal promotion, relocations, job title and line manager changes.
- Prepare our monthly payroll and collaborate with our external payroll provider to ensure a smooth running.
- You’ll have ownership for onboarding and offboarding our employees and freelancers.
- Liaise with IT Service Desk/Reception and manage all new starter notifications.
- Support Internal Communication and Engagement Activities
- Support the People Strategy in Spain, having the chance to take part of different HR projects that need to be implemented.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience working as a Payroll & HR Admin or in a comparable role at least 2 years.
- Good working knowledge of current Spanish employment law to be able to advise your internal stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and establish trust and credibility whilst acting with complete integrity.
- Strong customer service skills and quality focused.
- Native Spanish speaker
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of social security law
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.