What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy! DAZN is playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world!
As we bring new ideas to market and evolve our product, it’s essential that we execute to a high standard in Customer Services and evolve our model in service to look after our fans.
You will lead the market CS agenda, working closely with the market senior leadership and global CS team to deliver a best-in-class Customer experience model. You will be responsible for local KPI’s / sla performance, budget planning, 3rd party management and the execution of the local market CS operating model. Stakeholder management will be key, as you look to manage, engage and work across various areas in the business from product, marketing, sales, operations, incident management and central global team.
You will focus on the end-to-end Customer experience, be data centric and pro-active in the service you expect to provide to Customers. You will have a background in looking at contact drivers, innovating solutions to manage demand, improve the service experience and drive retention. Experience in omni channel operations is essential, with a digital first approach to CS.
You will manage and lead a CS team, driving high performance and quality across all our contact channels and Customer touch points. You will be part of a global CS team, driving local market CS agenda and sharing best practices and aligning to global consistency as we look to provide a global world class experience to our fans.
As our new Head of Customer Service you'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the CS market agenda
- Manage the CS budget
- Delivery CS transformation
- Drive forward our retention strategy
- 3rd party supplier management
- Implement an agreed CS operating model
- Work as part of a global CS team
- Bring innovation and delivery e2e customer experience improvements
- Own and manage market KPI’s and SLA’s
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- 7+ years in Customer Services at a senior level
- 3rd party management outsource experience (BPO)
- Can speak market language + English
- Customer journey focused – e2e
- Commercial mindset – retention / sales through service ( upsell / cross sell )
- Data / insight driven
- SalesForce / Zendesk knowledge plus additional knowledge in the area of CRM/call centre software is an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – CEO to agent
- Quality focused
- Contact driver focused
- Worked with different countries and understand how local market nuances impact CS quality
- Used to working in a digital world, with digital contact channels, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
Even better if you have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and enthusiastic environment
- Strategic thinker – can you put all the pieces of a puzzle together and create one vision
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.