What's your new role about?
Do you want to work for the fastest growing and largest Sports OTT provider? Do you believe in a newly founded DAZN for Business product for Commercial Premises and are you seeking to play an active role in that growing business for DAZN in German speaking markets? The Commercial Premises Team is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and high energy personality that is a crucial part of our German Account and Sales Management Team to ensure a steady and ongoing growth.
You’ll be fully responsible for the highly important betting market in Germany and Austria. By owning the betting market as a Key Account Manager, one of the core tasks is the end-to-end management of the betting unit and being involved in the strategic planning of the internal and external growth, providing ongoing management of your betting partnerships in DACH. The constant development within the existing customer base as well as identifying new potentials in the market, is part of the daily business. Understanding the customer needs, followed by solving them is a matter of course for you.
The role is based in Munich, on a hybrid basis but the role could also be based anywhere else in Germany with a requirement to attend the office as required.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Key Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the main contact to our betting key accounts on a day-to-day basis, making sure that the relationship is perceived as mutually beneficial, and the customer satisfaction maximized
- Support, coach and lead the external partners in your market, working with them to help them to activate and deliver their best in class sales and account management that maximize awareness, subscriptions and revenue for DAZN and our customers
- Analyse the performance and customer satisfaction of your market and report into the Senior Management team
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly status reports to ensure key stakeholders (internal and external) are kept up to date and tasks are being achieved in line with goals and deadlines
- Work with internal teams inside and outside the Commercial Premises team to ensure an ongoing reflection and adjustment of your tactics that follow the overall strategies and objectives of DAZN for Business
- Extensive experience in account management / partnership development and/or sales management
- Experience working within the hospitality and/or betting industry combined with a sense of tech solutions, ideally in the media sector.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up actions
- Great project management skills – can juggle multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload where required
- Fluent in German and English skills, both verbal and written
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.